Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

Hillary Wins By A Mile in My Neck of the Woods

Yesterday I predicted the heavy voter turnout in my area for the primaries was probably good for Hillary. Looks like I was right.
In Adams County, with all 35 precincts reporting, Clinton was named the winner by a count of 2,793 to 812 for Obama.

In Brown County, with all 35 precincts reported, Clinton was also the winner, 5,352 to 1,876 for Obama.
I live and vote in Brown County.

Results were more lopsided than I expected. I'm sure that Clinton's showing is at least partially due to a small minority population in both Adams and Brown counties.

Now, I wonder how the general election will go locally. I'm guessing, at this point, it's a toss-up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]