Wednesday, November 27, 2013

 

Thanksgiving Thoughts

What are you thinking about this Thanksgiving?


Obama and his minions want you to think about Obamacare. Obama's paramilitary wing, Organizing for America, published a web page guiding you on how to have a talk with your extended family and urges you to "Make a pledge to have a conversation with your family about health insurance this holiday season."

They also posted this endearing image on Twitter.
ObamaThanksGivingTwitter

They almost melt this cold heart of mine. Will I be getting visits from ghosts on Christmas Eve this year? What's the deal with intertwining Thanksgiving with Hanukkah? Is this a pathetic attempt at diversity of some sort? Can't Obamaites simply recognize Thanksgiving as Thanksgiving and Hanukkah as Hanukkah? Seems offensive to all of us. And, no, this not a joke.

Ace of Spades offers some pithy suggestions for the Obamacare talk. (Be careful what you say. You don't want to get anyone pithed off.)

The venereal Michael Bloomberg offers Thanksgiving place mats on gun control.
That’s outgoing New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s holiday message to families, with a new Mayors Against Illegal Guns-designed placemat for children that contains this headliner: “This Thanksgiving, Help Set the Table Straight,” Breitbart.com reported.

I guess I should thank Bloomberg for trying to save my life. No telling how many times I would have been shot if not for his efforts. He's such a classy guy too.

Naturally, the NRA has a response.

Personally, I plan to eat good food, tell my kids I love them and am thankful for having them in my life. Then I will continue to do everything I can to get them started in a successful adulthood.

I hope all of you ("y'all" as we say in my neck of the wood) have a happy Thanksgiving full of warmth and love, and devoid of political arguing.

Comments:

Great post.thank you so much.

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]