Thursday, November 07, 2013

 

Just A Reminder

From New York magazine (a radical right-wing Tea Party publication):


And, this doesn't include his Sept. 26, 2013 statement.

BTW - I liked my plan, but can't keep it. It's not available any more. At least not to me, through my work. I will have insurance albeit at about a 10% increase in cost which isn't unheard of where I work due to our heavy use of health insurance. But, my current policy works just fine and I've never had any problems with it.

But, that's beside the point, a president and political party that traffic in wholesale lies and deception are not to be trusted in any way, and should not hold seats of power.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]