Tuesday, November 02, 2010

 

Be vewy vewy careful out there

Most of us know by now that the Republicans, i.e. Nazis, Rethuglicans, racists, teabaggers, haters of all sorts, have taken over the House of Representatives, made gains in the Senate, won more governorships and more. As Paul Krugman says, "Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Yes, America as we know it will descend into the abyss. All that we know and value is lost. Alas, farewell, my dear prince.

BUT! Remember the words of Dylan Thomas, "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." Hopefully, a few of us will survive to rebuild society and save the world.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comments:
I hope the Rethuglicans (that name in particular just cracks me up) truly have their their lessons and act like the conservatives they say they are.

My new (R) governor is going to get email from me this morning, congratulating him and suggesting his first order of business is to meet with Chris Christie.
 
I hope the Repubs remember why and how they won so big. Good idea on the email.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]