Friday, September 10, 2010

 

The Only Book I Want to Burn



Comments:
LOL.

But, you'd have to buy it first. I wouldn't even check it out from the library. Don't want to increase those circulation numbers!
 
Maybe somebody will give me a used copy or something. I'm not about to spend a penny for a copy.
 
Is this a republican only blog site or are there any persons here with higher educations ... perhaps an advanced-level degree? I imagine one must feel threatened by such words when one cannot fully comprehend ideals and values based upon factual circumstances rather than rhetorical superficial "positioning."
 
Well, bozo, this is not a Republican blog, this is my blog. I happen to have an M.S. (3.97 GPA) and a tested IQ that puts me in the top 1% of the population.

If you read your own crap, you'll see the rhetorical superficial "positioning." is all yours. Educational level, for one thing, has no bearing on the truth but is, rather, a fallacious appeal to authority amongst other broken rules of logic.

I imagine one must feel threatened by such words when one cannot fully comprehend ideals...

I'm sure you're speaking from personal experience.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]