Wednesday, August 04, 2010

 

How hot is it? This HOT!!



107.1 F on my rear deck. It is south facing, but the thermometer is in the shade. The thermometer in mounted about 3 feet below the roof, which I suspect increases the temperature reading. But, by any measure, it is HOT!! A record for the 6.5 years I've lived here.

Note that it is over 85 F indoors and the AC is running non-stop.


Even Hotter!!



At 3:33 PM, the temperature reached a new high, 107.8 F. Some people say 333 is half bad. It sure is all the way hot.

Comments:
The heat stretches for hundreds of miles. The outside thermometer on my moving vehicle declared 111 degrees F on Monday at 5pm.
 
I bet. You're way down South.

I love my thermometer that lets me stay inside to see the temp, especially in the winter when it's zero.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]