Friday, July 30, 2010

 

Daddy's Little Girl...

is growing up. I think she is beautiful. (What do I know? I'm her Dad.)



But, she is still a ham bone.



Tortilla mask.

I do know what it's like to be blessed with wonderful children.

Some don't like Kahlil Gibran On Children. For me, it hits the bulls eye.
You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Comments:
"(What do I know? I'm her Dad.)" I can confirm that she is pretty. I have the same problem too, three girls--all a bit younger than yours I would guess. I think they are pretty and my wife thinks so too, but we are biased.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]