Sunday, May 02, 2010

 

College Coaches - Need a Good Offensive Lineman?

Here are some highlights of my son from the 2009 football season. His team went 10-0 in the regular and ended up 11-1. Their quarterback was hurt the last season of the regular season which hindered their chances in the play offs. This coming season they should be just as good or better.

My son is a 6' 3-4" offensive tackle who is agile and quick. Despite being 40-50 pounds heavier than any other interior line teammates, he is this fastest interior lineman on the team. Enjoy the video, his opponents won't.



Oh, academically, he's excellent. Member of the National Honor Society and such.

Comments:
The kid looks good. He can really drive the defense back. Contact Auburn. With good grades, he wouldn't fit in at Tennessee or Alabama.
 
Contact Auburn. With good grades, he wouldn't fit in at Tennessee or Alabama.

LOL. Tennessee's my alma mater but I can't argue with you. When I was in school I knew football players who were functionally illiterate.

He got a call from Eastern Kentucky University today. They said they were "extremely interested." I hope he gets a few more calls like that.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]