Monday, March 16, 2009
Li'l Kim Preparing for Cabinet Position
Li'l Kim reportedly believes she is as well or more qualified than several current cabinet members.
- The state of New York filed a $12,599 tax warrant on April 26, 2008, in the New York County Clerk's office.
- The IRS filed a $50,464 lien on Sept. 5, 2007, in the Bergen (N.J.) County Clerk's office.
- The IRS filed a $67,509 lien on May 14, 2007, in Bergen County.
- The state of California filed a $4,089 lien on Sept. 16, 2005, in Sacramento County Court.
- The IRS filed a $232,348 lien on Aug. 16, 2005, in New Jersey.
- The state of New Jersey filed a $51,471 lien on Aug. 11, 2005, in New Jersey State Superior Court.
- The state of New Jersey filed a $77,939 lien on Dec. 9, 2004, in New Jersey Superior Court.
- The IRS filed a $482,671 lien on Feb. 19, 2004, in New Jersey.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]