Monday, November 03, 2008

 

Voter of No Confidence

Instapundit points out a Gallup Poll that shows "just 18% are very confident that votes across the country will be accurately cast and counted..." Count me among the 82% who are not very confident, especially in my state of residence, Ohio. The shenanigans of Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner (DEMOCRAT) depleted whatever trust I had in my state government to conduct a fair and honest election.

People like Brunner and the ACORN nuts have no respect for your vote. Their only interest is in swaying the election to the favor of the Democratic Party. Democracy in the United States may be dead, or at least on life support.

I give a vote of "no confidence" on my confidence that votes will be accurately cast and counted.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]