Saturday, August 09, 2008

 

Obama: Candidate By Chance?

I haven't posted in a while. Summer activities with children and a busy work schedule come first. I have wanted sorely to post regarding Barack Hussein Obama. Hearing his frequent, shallow statements regarding inflating your tires and that the republic is no longer what is was (I thought he promised change) have me spinning.

Keeping it simple, Barack Hussein Obama reminds me of a patient I worked with at the mental health center years ago. He was in his late twenties or early thirties, a pleasant, outgoing black guy who happened to be functionally illiterate. But, he possessed the gift of gab.

He carried a leather brief case full of meaningless documents, most of which he couldn't read. With his sociable, extroverted manner, he easily fooled most people into believing he was quite literate and well informed. Only after I spent quite a bit of time with him did I realize he could barely read.

After I asked him why he carried the brief case, he readily admitted it was because it made him look important.

I realize that Barack Hussein Obama completed a healthy education but he seems also to possess the lack of real depth just as the patient. Occasionally, Obama says or does the right thing. I can't help but wonder: does he really understand or grasp the problem or did he just get lucky?

Maybe Barack Barack Hussein Obama got to where he is by Chance.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]