Sunday, July 13, 2008

 

Daughter Hits a Three Pointer

Recently I bought a new digital camera which has the capability of taking videos also. It is a Canon 560 which only cost me $120 on sale at K-Mart. I was testing it out at my daughter's basketball game yesterday when I was lucky enough to catch her making her first three pointer in a regulation game.

As she plays post or strong forward, she rarely gets an opportunity for an outside shot. She's no Chris Lofton. Yet. :-)

You also get to hear my southern, hillbilly voice as a bonus.


Comments:
Wow! Good for her. Great that you captured it for posterity.
 
Thanks. She's a good kid. She really enjoys basketball. Kinda surprises me. Other than basketball she's not very athletic.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]