Sunday, January 06, 2008

 

Does N.H. Mean No Hillary?

The Anchoress points out a couple of videos regarding Hillary in New Hampshire. The first video is Hillary sounding shrewish, angry, pissed off regarding "change."

I find the hand gesture more irritating than the sound of her voice (which, at best, is always irritating). Part of her statement: "I'm running on 35 years of change." Hillary avoids the word "experience" but continues ridiculous claims to experience. Now she's claiming that from age 25 she's been working for change. My only question is, Why did she start working for change so late in life?

I started working for change almost from the moment I was born. I cried to get my diaper changed. I argued with my teachers to get my grades changed. I fuss with my boss to get working conditions changed. I once got $50 for a suggestion for change that was implemented at work.

But, I digress. Yes, Hillary did not sound or look like someone I wanted to listen to from the White House for another 4 to 8 years.

Like The Anchoress, I thought the second video was much more enlightening. This video of of undecided voters in a discussion with FoxNews regarding Hillary vs. Obama. These are Democratic voters trying to decide amongst the Democratic candidates. Hillary is described as "angry, vicious" by a woman. This same woman also states, "We’ve had eight years of not trusting our government. And she’s no different. I can’t trust her. I want to try to trust her. And everything time she opens her mouth lately, it’s things come out that I don’t trust."

A male voters says, "She is the establishment. She doesn't represent change for me. And, I think being the wife of a president isn't the same thing as experience." When asked to give advice to Hillary the first response is, "She should stop citing her husband's record as president as her accomplishments." Hillary's focus on "experience" is hurting her more than helping.

This video suggests that Hillary's chances are sliding downhill hill faster than an overloaded toboggan on a New Hampshire hillside in January. At least, we can hope.

More thoughts on these same videos at Ann Althouse.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]