Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Rosie on Diaper Rash

Hearing on the radio this morning that Rosie O'Donnell recommended a dog licking a baby's butt to cure diaper rash, I felt glad to be a man and have no compulsion to watch "The View." Having four children and being the second oldest of six, I've changed my share of diapers. (Yes, ladies, my share.) Of all the various remedies I've heard to what ails children or adults, I've never heard the "dog licking butt" prescription.

I checked out the report and found references to Rosie's dog/butt treatment on her blog. I wonder if being licked in the crotch by a dog as a baby contributes to developing an interest in bestiality. How clean could a tongue be that licks poopie butts?

I found Desitin and A+D ointment to work just fine. Plus, you don't have to feed them.

Comments:
Ew. Not to mention the fact that dogs' tongues can spread bacteria that can be tough for a child's immnue system to cope with.
 
Okay, that was gross. Love your blog! I followed your comment at Dr. Helen's and I'm glad I did, even though I won't be able to get this out of my head.
 
evil hr -
Glad to have you visit. I'm checking out your blog right now. HR's a tough job. Where I work everyone shut's up when an HR person is near. Don't want to be accused of sexual harassmentt or anything.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]