Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Fun With Conservatives (I think)

At Knoxviews yesterday, R. Neal declared it "blog like Instapundit day." This lead to a flurry of humorous "Insta...." posts. Once caught my fancy.

Although I'm a libertarian/conservative (or is it conservative/libertarian), I love Shelley the Republican. I believe the site IS SATIRICAL. God, I hope so. If the writings are a serious reflection of someone's thoughts, I don't want to meet that person.

My two favorite posts:

E. coli in spinach is a terrorist attack and Project European Freedom. The latter post pokes great fun at the French and others.

Take a look and see what you think.

Comments:
I really hope that's satire, too. But, my goodness, it is funny. I really can't tell (if it is satirical) who it is making fun of, the 'conservative' views they expouse or the hyper-defensive liberal comment threads.
 
I'm in the same boat as you as to who they're making fun of. A little of both I suppose.

The comments are hilarious. Obviously some take the blog quite seriously while others get it and play along.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]