Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Barack Obama: Limousine Liberal?

I found this article via Instapundit. Seems Illinois Senator Barack Obama lectures on how the:
world's higher temperatures rests on gas guzzling vehicles. Obama says consumers can make the difference by switching to higher mileage hybrids.
After his lecturespeech, he drives off in a GMC Envoy.
Obama left in a GMC Envoy after admitting to favoring SUV's himself.

In an apparent attempt to save face, Obama's staff claimed the Envoy was a Flexible Fuel Vehicle capable of using e85 fuel.
The SUV in question, though, is a Flexible Fuel Vehicle that can run on E85, which the Senator fills it with wherever its available...
I searched GMC.com, Consumer Reports, e85.com which lists e85 capable vehicles, as well as Yahoo autos and MSN autos. I could find no evidence of any model of the GMC Envoy that is a Flexible Fuel Vehicle. Unless this is a customized vehicle, it ain't no Flexible Fuel Vehicle.

I don't know how Obama grew up but I know what he grew up to be. A limousine liberal.

More thought at GM Roper.

P.S. I know I pick on liberals a lot. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]