Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Just Knowing Who They Are Pisses Me Off
Here are a few others that it pisses me off that I know who they are. Knowing who they are is a complete waste of whatever memory space they occupy in my mind.
- Britney Spears - just to make sure you know that I agree with Rover and his crew. After several years of torturing me, my daughter has finally moved on to more advanced musical tastes, such as Alvin and the Chipmunks and Barney's Greatest Hits.
- The Olsen twins - It seems "Full House" and its re-runs have been on TV forever. Sadly, my daughter still likes to watch the episodes. She seems to be slowing down, though. She is turning to more intellectual shows like "Blue's Clues." Hopefully after their last bomb of a movie they will fade from sight.
- Tom Cruise - Is there anybody not sick of Tom Cruise? Katie Holmes is probably sick of him but hasn't figured out how to escape the cult yet.
- Angelina Jolie - Between Billy Bob Thornton and Brad Pitt, Angelina has flirted with the edge of fruitcake constantly. I just want to go through the grocery checkout line without seeing her face.
- Brad Pitt - Pretty boy. Just don't like pretty boys too much. Between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston his face has been viewable in the grocery checkout lane way too much also.
- Donald Trump - only one thing I want to say to Donald, "You're fired."
Got any "pissed off I know they exist" people? Add to the list.
Jessica Simpson, her ex-husband
Ashlee Simpson, Joe Simpson, Teri Hatcher, etc etc etc
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]