Friday, January 06, 2006

 

Maybe Homeland Security Is Working

I know he is only 4 years old but his name is on the list.

John Gibson at FoxNews joined in with James K. Glassman that our anti-terrorists efforts are working. I still say it's too early to tell.

This reminds me of the story where a guy goes through a magical ritual every night while camping with his buddies. After a couple of nights his buddies ask him what he's doing.
He replies, "I'm keeping the tigers away."
"But there are no tigers in the U.S."
"See, it must be working!!"

I'm sure there are terrorists plotting attacks in sites on the U.S. mainland. Some are probably in the U.S. right now. But because, as I pointed out in my previous post, traditionally there have been long lulls between terrorists attacks in the U.S., it's a little early to start breaking our arms by patting ourselves on the back.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]